Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Green!

Im trying to cultivate my fashion sense while Im here. Ill be bringing back a few pairs of these socks for sure. Makes me wish I wasnt allergic to shellfish..
King in his castle! I was tempted to re-create the cabana hotel photo, but dont have the disheveled look in full force yet.
Finally some open greenery to hide out in! Checking out the green flashless sunset. It seems like everywhere I walk the smell of the local flowers overwhelms me. Or it could be that my nose is just thankful for any smell other than 10 days of 4 guys without a shower all crammed into a TINY HOT sailboat cabin. None of us really noticed anything smelly...and that bothered us.


The Coast is gorgeous, really rocky in some areas, and beautiful white sand with a hint of pink from the coral in other areas. Astro turf beaches?
Hoping for the elusive green flash. While watching a sunset on an ocean horizon, if the conditions are just right a brilliant green flash can happen for a few seconds just at the moment that the sun dips out of sight. I havent seen one yet, but expect one before this trip is over!
Clear cool waters are always inviting for a snorkel or swim
Bermuda grass in Bermuda. heh.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bravo, Mate! You're living one of my dreams! Congrats! Fairwinds and following seas!
-Jacob